Some hand-picked quotes from Robert A. Heinlein. I’m in love with each one.
– Theology is never any help; it is searching in a dark cellar at midnight for a black cat that isn’t there. Theologians can persuade themselves of anything.
– To be matter of fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy — and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.
– There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch.
– Don’t ever become a pessimist… a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.
– Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.