…Today NHS England ruled that “at best homeopathy is a placebo and a misuse of scarce NHS funds which could be better devoted to treatments that work.”
I just adore when someone (especially on this scale) suddenly decides to become reasonable 🙂 – ©Solo
Couple of hilarious subway scenes featuring a brilliant ventriloquist 🙂
N.B. The ventriloquist’s name is Nigel ‘Docta Gel’ Dunkley aka Geltown (warning, the website is loud).
Here’s his YouTube channel.
Some hand-picked quotes from Robert A. Heinlein. I’m in love with each one.
– Theology is never any help; it is searching in a dark cellar at midnight for a black cat that isn’t there. Theologians can persuade themselves of anything.
– To be matter of fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy — and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.
– There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch.
– Don’t ever become a pessimist… a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.
– Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
Continue reading Some R. A. Heinlein quotes
Able to guess more than ten? 😉